Monday, December 27, 2010

HCB Product Spotlight: e.l.f Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets



e.l.f Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets
Price: $1.00

From e.l.f
Absorbs oil and shine, mattifies shiny skin, pore minimizer, woven texture eliminates shine and keeps skin-matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections.

The other day during my weekly Target run I found that my local store is now carrying the e.l.f brand. This isn’t a brand that I usually purchase because I like to see and feel a product before I buy it, and this brand wasn’t readily available in my area. However these oil blotting sheets are just what the doctor ordered. You know you start off with a perfect face when you leave the house in the morning, then in a few hours or so, if your t-zone gets oily like mine does, you need to “powder your nose”. This is a great alternative to blotting powder or to adding extra powder foundation to your face throughout the day.

Each little packet contains 50 sheets. They work well for me and I only use them once or twice a day. For this price I need to go buy a few more packets.

No comments:

Post a Comment