Monday, December 20, 2010

HCB Product Spotlight: VS Lipgloss in Hottie




Victoria’s Secret Lipgloss in Hottie
Price: $10.00 for .27oz

From Victoria’s Secret
Find gloss perfection. Lasting Shine and rich color in a variety of alluring finishes. Wear alone for pure gloss or layer over lipstick.
M46 Hottie: red with shimmer

I know a lot of you HCB’s are headed to holiday parties, and this is the perfect shimmer for your pretty pout. I bought this gloss a while ago on a random trip inside Victoria’s Secret, only recently have I been using it regularly (too much shopping). I love the sheer color and the shimmer reminds me of the holidays. I’m not sure how long it will last with everyday use as I’ve only recently started to use it again. It isn’t a super long lasting gloss so reapplying will be necessary throughout the day or night. You can purchase it in Victoria's Secret stores or online through their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment