1) Wash hair (Every 3 days)
2) Aphogee protein treatment (every 6 weeks)
3) Deep Conditioner: Elasta QP DPR-11, mixed with Aphogee Intensive 2minute Keratin Reconstructor
and olive oil/coconut oil (Once a week)
1) Wide tooth comb: Comb out tangles when you have conditioner in your hair. That is the best time to avoid breakage and ripping your hair out
2) Boar bristle brush: This is the best brush for distributing natural oils from the scalp through to the ends of the hair. It’s also soft and gentle on hair.
3) Rat tail comb: This is the best tool for making small parts and scratching your scalp pre-wash.
4) Spray water bottle: In case you’re doing a style that requires hair to be re-wet such as a twist out. Also some people like to take out twists or braids on wet hair.
5) Shears: To clip split ends. Don’t use regular scissors to cut your hair.
6) Clips: To section hair and hold in place.
7) Magnetic rollers and large bobby pins: For some extra body
8) Hooded Hair dryer: That you can sit under, for roller sets and deep conditioning.