Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite Drug Store Products


For the New Year I want all my HCB’s to be the best they can be and not spend a lot of money at the same time. These are my favorite products that I use that come from stores like CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart or Target.


Skin
Curel Extra Dry Skin Lotion is my favorite year-round lotion $7
Vaseline with cocoa butter $3 (great to help with makeup removal)
Johnsons Baby Oil Gel in Lavender $3


Makeup
Covergirl Queen Collection bronzer $6
Loreal liner intense in carbon black $7
Black Opal stick foundation $6


Hair
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 minute undo dryness reversal treatment $2.99 at Target
Suave conditioner –I use it as a leave in conditioner when I wear wash and go styles $1
VO5 conditioner –I use it to clean my hair (co-washing) $1


Extras
Baby wipes –great makeup removers, you can get a box of about 80 for around $3
Carmex $3 for 3 tubes
Johnsons baby shampoo –to wash makeup brushes with $3 for a large one
Plastic shower caps $1 for 10 at Walmart (great for deep conditioning)


No comments:

Post a Comment