Saturday, January 29, 2011

HCB Spotlight: Ulta Sale



So I was browsing beauty websites earlier today and saw some great deals on ulta.com

The Ultra Chi 1” red flat iron is $74.95 with a coupon and it’s an Ulta exclusive. Chi is the brand of flat iron that I use, I bought my first one in 2005 and it lasted until 2010. When you consider $100 for 5 years of super straight hair its so worth it. What does it cost to get your hair straightened at a salon, $60? No thanks I’ll take my Chi.

OPI, my favorite nail polish brand, has a Katy Perry Collection that’s available in stores only. There are 5 colors (from left to right) Last Friday Night, Not Like the Movies, The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream and Black Shatter. They are priced at 8.50 each.






They also have a special that’s 20% off your purchase that you can use online or in stores so head on over to Ulta and shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment