Saturday, January 15, 2011

HCB Product Spotlight: Wen Cleansing Conditioner




The other day I used Wen for the first time. #latepass for all my twitter people.

Price: $30.00
Packaging: a plastic bottle with a pump
Where to Buy: www.wenhaircare.com

From the Wen® website:

Wen® Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in hair care. A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos- it is designed so it wont strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention.

When I used the product it definitely got my hair clean. The thing is I felt that it worked just as good as my VO5 conditioner that I get from CVS for a dollar. (see Favorite Drugstore Beauty Products post) I used it as is to see if it would really eliminate frizz like it said it would. I spent the day out and it had a normal amount of frizz.

I am going to do an update on how Wen works with my straightened hair and let you all know if it is as great as the commercial claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment